SATURDAY – DAY 1:
- LUNCH – everyone on their own;
- DURING THE DAY – relax, whiffle ball game, etc.!!!
- NIGHT: 6-10PM –
- Dinner: Main Dish and Lithuanian Beer will be provided; Bring a dishe to share (salad, dessert, munchies)
- Evening “fun”: Games, Wreaths with candles in the water, Tug Of War game (in Lithuanian “Virves traukimas”) and more.
SUNDAY – DAY 2:
- BREAKFAST – provided;
- CABIN’S Checkout Time: 12:00 pm;
- CAMP SIGHT’S Checkout Time: 2:00 pm
WHAT TO BRING:
- Lounge chairs, BYOB, tent/camping equipment (if staying overnight), snacks for in between the meals.
- Cabins have very limited cookware, tableware, and silverware. Bring your own.
Click to see Cabins: Apache, Stonefield and Hazelwood – Cabin fees of $77/couple; 4 persons per cabin; cabins fees pay for renting for Fri. and Sat. evenings (2 nights, the Park’s minimum).